Wednesday 31 July 2013

Photography Tips

The Photography Tips that 96 Photographers Wish They Would Have Learned Sooner

Photographer learning the craft as he shoots a sunrise
Photographer learning the craft as he shoots a sunrise
via Jim Harmer: improvephotography.com
"Two weeks ago (I know, I’m slow…) on the Improve Photography Facebook fan page, I asked our community what photography tips they wish they would have learned sooner.  I was looking for lessons that many photographers procrastinate learning and it ends up keeping them back from progressing as photographers."


I am inquisitive & constantly yearning to better oneself, but with an insatiable appetite to learn & develop have luckily realised that I do have to be awake to the fact that I can tend to overload my brain with 'stuff'; things that I want to know or know more about. Thus, there are some things I would love to learn how to do, or just to be able to do much better; from digital design, to shooting guns & cameras. Fortunately, over time, I learnt to postpone some things for other days; improving my photography skills was 1 of these!

I have constantly taken photographs, the latter few years with only a mobile phone, but now, thanks to a special present from someone who loves my images, I am learning a new camera. Hence this article has grabbed my attention; found via Pinterest!

Taken with a mobile phone

Taken with my Samsung WB250F

1st image shot with my Samsung WB250F

No comments:

Post a Comment