Wednesday 20 March 2013

Facebook post: "'I think most game designers really just suck' - Richard Garriott"

Ian Sturrock, care... via Facebook.


  • The title grabbed my interest....& I read the article with a valid interest!

    I saw a Glyndwr lecturer, Ian Sturrock, comment under this status on Facebeook, on a feature on Gamasutra.com in response to a statement by Richard Garriott. I followed the link, read the first quote, & kept reading; I am learning about this industry & obviously this generated an interest to know more......

    "I've met virtually no one in our industry who I think is close to as good a game designer as I am. I'm not saying that because I think I'm so brilliant. What I'm saying is, I think most game designers really just suck."
    - Richard "Lord British" Garriott, industry veteran and Portalarium founder, believes that the video game industry is dramatically underskilled.
    (March 20, 2013   |   By Mike Rose)
    My comments were replied to, & really informative/helpful to me in gaining more insight in the games industry/designer roles. I am a creative, yet still have passion for digital & to understand tech......

No comments:

Post a Comment