Monday 25 March 2013

Mystery Seekers - The Secret of the Haunted Mansion > Play Games Free Now! | Gamehouse.com | GameHouse

I was put in contact with Citrus Suite in Liverpool last year by a friend, & although they were helpful they didn't have any work for me but I learned more about the industry. I have come across them again, whilst researching different games companies, platforms, types of apps etc & to understand the various games styles, in which to help me realise the most suitable for mine.

Citrus Suite mainly create mobile/ipad apps, however I cannot download apps to my mobile & so followed up with this on; being downloadable to pc! However, it was no free.....but I can see it is a 'hidden object game', which I will look more into.

 Mystery Seekers - The Secret of the Haunted Mansion > Play Games Free Now! | Gamehouse.com | GameHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment