Monday 18 March 2013

Zynga now sees tablets "becoming the ultimate game platform" | GamesIndustry International

To enhance my knowledge of 'games' & consoles, & also to aid in some proofreading work, I have been researching tablets & game consoles. I have asked various family, friends, & fellow university students/colleagues/staff for their advice, & have followed up online & instore of a number of shops. Fortunately, I have been offered an Xbox, but am still looking for a tablet, & came across this article: Zynga now sees tablets "becoming the ultimate game platform" | GamesIndustry International I actually play some Zynga games, ie: Texas Holdem PokerLets Fish & Criminal Case, using an interactive browser interface via Facebook, which has given me more understanding of these styles of 'easier' games. This has helped me focus some game ideas on a simpler, but with nonetheless more beautiful imagery.

I am now looking at Xbox games, & once I have a tablet will find more for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment