Tuesday 18 June 2013

Cover supervisor Teacher job - Teaching Personnel Ltd - Wirral | Indeed.co.uk

I am contemplating teaching, & thus looking into various teaching posts that are advertised by agencies & educational establishments. I am actually registered with quite a number of online employment agencies, but do need to update & review my profiles, & CV. Although, due to still being registered, I get email updates & this post was in 1 today: Cover supervisor Teacher job - Teaching Personnel Ltd - Wirral | Indeed.co.uk The advert is however for secondary schools, & I am looking into further education, as, from my research, lecturing or teaching/assessing post-compulsory education age, is far more suited to me & easier to get into. But, I will follow up wit more research & see if they have other options, advice, or website to register my details.

No comments:

Post a Comment