Sunday 23 June 2013

Me on video! Profile 6 - London Fashion Catwalk Show

It was quite a steep learning curve when, whilst still in my first year running my fashion label, we were bowled over to actually be selected to show a collection on the catwalk in London at Profile 6....still in our first year! A lot of organizing & tumultuous amounts of work & hours of me with no sleep ensued, along with a growing budget, but the Frocked team had an amazing experience, & although immediate sales did not materialise, the brand coverage & development achieved would have been unachievable without this platform, & the material I collated for Frocked promotional literature was insurmountable. There were some big high street names, plus the late fashion icon Isabella Blow, who commented on the cut of our garments. I had fantastic support & met some great new contacts; still in contact with some today, & was also asked to be interviewed....jump along to 1.45min to see snippets of Frocked de la Valliere sashaying down the catwalk; Daisy Lowe glimpses past in the Cappuccino frock, & at 5.14min, where I am talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment